Tickets for Non-existing member - Magdeburg game (23.02.20)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tickets for Non-existing member - Magdeburg game (23.02.20)

New

Hi,

Apologies for my lack of German and for starting a new thread.

I’m coming over to Germany for a few of games next weekend. The 1860 game against Magdeburg was the one I was most looking forward to as I’ve followed Die Löwen for years.

The issue is that the tickets for this game are only on general sale to existing customers (since May 2019, I think) so I cannot purchase one on-line.

So, first question: will the club open these tickets to full general sale, before the game?

If I turn up to the ground on match day (wearing my 1860 shirt! Haha), will I be able to get tickets?

I’ve got my trains and accommodation all sorted for this, I’ll be gutted if I can’t make the game.

Many thanks is advance

Grant
    • New

GrantyBoy78 wrote:

Hi,

Apologies for my lack of German and for starting a new thread.

I’m coming over to Germany for a few of games next weekend. The 1860 game against Magdeburg was the one I was most looking forward to as I’ve followed Die Löwen for years.

The issue is that the tickets for this game are only on general sale to existing customers (since May 2019, I think) so I cannot purchase one on-line.

So, first question: will the club open these tickets to full general sale, before the game?

If I turn up to the ground on match day (wearing my 1860 shirt! Haha), will I be able to get tickets?

I’ve got my trains and accommodation all sorted for this, I’ll be gutted if I can’t make the game.

Many thanks is advance

Grant
      If you ask enough people around the stadium you will surely find someone selling a ticket. Normally tickets are sold for the price printed on the ticket, so don't let a greedy idiot fool you.Good chances for tickets are at the "Grünspitz", the "Wienerwald"-restaurant, or at the busses parking up and down "Candid Straße"